- Use stale bread. Remove the soft interior from the bread and soak it in the water a few minutes until it is malleable.
- Then press it so that the water goes.
- Put the oil in a deep stove, make fry, divided in 4 in order to give savour to the oil and then remove them. Add the soft interior from the bread in the stove and shake it until it is well-greased. Add the fried garlic.
In another stove, make fry the sweet pepper, the fat streaky bacon and the sausage. Leave aside in a plate .
- Put all the ingredients together in a plate.
- The usuals accompaniments for this kind of course are fried sardines, melon or grapes.
In some places, we add salted elements.
- Grilled sardines