IDEA presents an educational program for small groups of friends or family, interested in realizing some of the various activities presented.
As you can see below, our list includes both projects that will place in daylight hours – weekends and holidays (The 4 Seasons)
– and at night time (The Eyes of the Night).
We have also launched a new project called Open Program in which specific activities will be developed, otherwise.
To participate in the activities of this program, you must register as a Friend of IDEA, sending the registration form.
“4 SEASONS” FALL 2010
Guided tours to discover the heritage of Granada, both in urban, rural and natural, they are mainly over the weekends during
We also organize CYCLE ROUTES FOR SPACE NAUTURALES, in order to show the natural environment of our province
(Routes marked in yellow that will make a new periodic delivery of data sheets each).
The project has been developed in 2010 with the collaboration of the Junta de Andalucía’s Ministry of Environment.
The project is developed in 2010 with the collaboration of the Ministry of Environment of the Junta de Andalucía.
- 6 Cerro San Miguel-Albayzín. Urbana.
- 7 Parque Natural Sierra de Baza. Natural.
- 13 El Sacromonte. Urbana.
- 14 Humedales de Granada. Natural.
- 20 El Carmen de los Mártires. Urbana.
- 21 Dehesa del Generalife-Valle del Oro. Natural.
- 11 El Agua del Albayzín. Urbana.
- 18 El Sacromonte. Urbana.