iNMSOL is pleased to introduce you to #Spanishinaday, the online film competition organized by Con C de Cine to win a Spanish course in different cities of Spain.
Would you like to participate? It is very easy! Just follow the steps below:
- Register on the website:concedecine.com
- Do the Test de lengua española de Instituto Mediterráneo Sol
- Upload the results of your test to uptofest.com
- You can film anywhere in the world, but do not forget that you have to speak in Spanish. Your friends can help you with the recording;
- If you want you can also edit your video
- Be creative and intercultural
- The deadline for you to submit your video on Uptofest is 15th May.
For further information check out the contest rules, FAQ’s and stepbystep instructions in section E de estudiante > Spanish in a dayof our web site.
Prizes include 8 grants for Spanish language & culture crash courses in the following cities: Granada, La Rioja, Madrid, Salamanca, Santiago de Compostela and Segovia. These courses are subsidized and delivered by renowned Spanish universities and language centers such as Cursos Internacionales de la Universidad de Santiago de Compostela, INMSOL, Las Malas Lenguas, EducaSpain and Cursos Internacionales de la Universidad de Salamanca.
Be creative and tell us which is your connection with the Spanish language. Use your imagination!
Introduce us how interesting it is your day!