Good news for our students!
After the summer season we are back with a lot of news for you! We have enlarged our offer of activities and excursions for students. Here we would like to present our offer a bit improved then others activities and excursions already activated.
As you know, our school offers students both studying Spanish and having the possibility to totally enjoy their journey in Granada. For this reason the school gives the occasion to take part at some leisure activities and excursions beyond the city. In order to perfectly organize this complementary services for our students, we collaborate with travel agencies who are specialized in the sector (they also have guarantees and requirement for consumer’s security).
New destinations and a wide variety of excursions.
From September we have introduced new destinations in our offer. Instituto Mediterraneo Sol offers more destinations and programs in alternative to the current one. Obviously, it represents an attractive offer for the students, who can participate by booking the excursions directly at IMSOL.
The most relevant rearrangement is that now the school presents more than one offer for the excursions during the weekend. Indeed there is the possibility to choose between different options and days (usually between Friday and Sunday).
Some of these destinations are:
– Úbeda and Baeza: trip to Baeza, with a local guide, where it will be possible to walk on the streets of the city, symbol of the Renaissance.
Later, students will have the possibility to visit the city of Úbeda, which offers a wide cultural assets (both Úbeda and Baeza are UNESCO heritage).
– Malaga and its museums: visit, with a local guide, of Carmen Thyssen’s Museum, Picasso’s Museum and the Pompidou Center. The entrance is included in the price. It will be possible to have free time for shopping.
– Gibraltar as commercial destination: visit to Gibraltar and free time for shopping at peñón of Gibraltar. Visit to Puerto Banús.
– Beaches during summer season ( Bolonia in Cádiz, Playa de los Muertos in Almería, etc.)
– Madrid and its musicals: visit to the monumental side of the city with the possibility to attend to some of its most important musicals, such as “The Lion King” and so on.
How can you be always updated on the excursions?
Every Monday we will give information to our students. Our program of weekly activities includes both our daily activities and a list of destinations/prices for the weekend. Students only have to go to the school office in order to book the trip ad obtaining more information. Be careful! We suggest you to book the trips on Monday before 2.30 p.m. because the seats are limited and they will be assigned in order of payment.
Furthermore, we are going to inform you about these and future excursions both on our bulletin board and our social media.
Enjoy all these programs!