At Instituto Mediterráneo Sol you can daily take part to varied activities that will make you get closer to the Spanish culture in a pleasant way.
Last week the program was:
- Monday: guided tour through Albayzin
- Tuesday: Seminar about colloquial expressions
- Wednesday: Extra grammar lesson
- Thursday: Cooking lesson and recipe of gazpacho and Spanish omelette
- Friday: Movie at school
- Saturday: Trip to Alpujarras
One of the activity that mostly students liked has been the cooking lesson. After buying the ingredients, students met Odile (the teacher) at school and following her advice all together they spent the time cooking the famous Andalusian gazpacho and Spanish omelette.
And of course they had lunch at school!!!