Dietitians worldwide advise the Mediterranean diet. For some reason, the societies of southern Europe are living longer and remain healthy until old age. Look at your diet:
- Use the olive oil
- Eat plant foods: fruit and vegetables.
- Consume bread and foods from cereal.
- Choose fresh, seasonal products.
- Consume dairy produce: cheese and yogurt.
- The red meat in moderation.
- Fish in abundance and eggs in moderation.
- The fresh fruit for dessert.
- The water as the main beverage. Wine in moderation.
- Make physical activity every day.
For more information click here.