Training course for native ELE teachers, 4 classes/day.
Get trained in teaching Spanish for foreigners with our training course for native ELE teachers. It is held for 6 or 4 weeks (120 classes in both cases) on certain dates, has an eminently practical orientation and consists of 2 modules divided into a theoretical/practical part and another part of tutoring classroom practice. This course consists of 4 classes a day, organized as follows:
1. Theoretical/practical module:
Two weeks, 40 sessions.
2. Practical module:
Four weeks, 80 sessions.
General objectives of the course:
- Familiarize yourself with basic conceptual and methodological aspects for teaching Spanish. It ranges from Level A1 (Platform) to Level C2 (Master).
- Analyze the roles of teachers and students in the teaching/learning process.
- Identify general objectives and learning content.
- Equip yourself with teaching techniques and basic didactic resources to plan a class session and carry it out effectively.
- Observe the teaching performance, experience it and reflect on the competences of a Spanish teacher and on the ways to develop them.
Registration includes classes from Monday to Friday, weekly activities and certificate of attendance at the end of the course. Each class lasts 45 minutes. The superintensive course option will have the same content but shorter duration (4 weeks instead of 6).
Check our terms and conditions!