This seal certifies that our center has a Contingency Plan to reduce the possibility of contagion in educational centers and stop the expansion in the event of possible outbreaks due to COVID-19. However, we cannot guarantee the absence of risk due to the changing epidemiological situation in which we find ourselves and the personal responsibility of each user.
The COVID-19 safe Spanish school certificate, which you will often find in our publications from now on, guarantees that our school complies with the measures established in its Contingency Plan against the spread of COVID-19, among which are:
- Guaranteed safety distances between teachers and students in classrooms.
- Signaling of safety distances outside the classrooms.
- Safety and security regulations for school personnel.
- Mandatory use of masks.
- Frequent hand washing.
- Sufficient information on these measures.
- Daily measurement of temperatures of everyone who access the school.
The requirements for obtaining this certificate are published on the website of FEDELE, the Spanish Federation of Associations of Spanish Schools for Foreigners. On our part, we will publish these measures in our facilities. Furthermore, we will inform our students and users through emails and newsletters.
The safety of our students comes first
To guarantee the safety of our students, as much as possible, iNMSOL provides all the protection needed:
- Individual entrance to the school.
- Disinfectant and a drying mat at the entrance.
- A staff member will take temperature with a non-contact thermometer. If a student is over 37º, they must return home. iNMSOL will provide online lessons if this happens.
- On the first day we will deliver our COVID iNMSOL Kit to students. This kit contains:
- Surgical mask
- Hydroalcoholic gel bottle
- Informative guide on measures against COVID + COVIDictionary
- Classroom seats will meet the safety distance.
- Most of the materials are digitised. For this we invite students to bring their laptops or mobile phones.
There will be posters and infographics of all the safety guidelines available. They will be found in all classrooms, on the bulletin board and in the front desk. In addition, they may request the soft copies at our Front Desk.