XXI. Spanish for families
Instituto Mediterráneo Sol, in collaboration with a nursery, offers a special programme called Spanish for Families.
It has been organized in order to allow parents that want to learn Spanish in Granada to be relaxed by leaving their sons in a specilized place that would provide them morning care during their Spanish classes.
For this reason we offer:
- Intensive course – 4 lessons/day(1 class=45 minutes)
This Spanish course has 2 classes of communicative grammar and 2 classes of vocabulary and conversation, with oral and writing practice, covering the linguistic skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing).
- 4 hours* in a nursery located very close to our school (less than 10 minutes walking).
- Classes are divided according to age: 0-1; 1-2; 2-3 years of age**.
- The following areas of learning:
- Personal, social and emotional growing;
- Psychical and creative development;
- Knowledge and understanding of the world.
- Programme organized according to the period of the year (Christmas, carnival, Easter…)
- Language development programme, allowing children to familiarize with a second language.
- Teachers entertain children with a programme that includes telling tales, teaching songs…
- Making cards about specific themes (the house, the family…)
- A snack at 10:30 a.m. and the possibility to lunch in the nursery, thanks to a catering service.
* If children enojoy the lunch catering at school, they will stay 5 hours in total.
** In Spain children go to Nursery until they are 4. So here children aged 4 – 5 are accepted too, but they would be the the only ones.
- In a Spanish family, with half or full board included.
- In a private flat, close to our school ( 5 minuts walking ). Please, ask for prices and availability at least one mounth in advance.