Since 1993 Instituto Mediterráneo Sol has been organizing language stays for young people. With us you can organize a group stay in Granada(see a sample of programme)
It’s a personalized program as the Spanish intensive courses are organized according to the school levels and fit for the teachers’ needs or the group guide.
Granada is a town situated at the foot of the Sierra Nevada. It has a population of 280.000 and it is an ideal site for winter sports being 36 km away from the winter resort of Sierra Nevada (3.480 m). Moreover, Granada is only 75 km far away from the famous Tropical Coast.
The programme can be chosen with these services:
Type of Intensive Spanish course: 15, 20 and 25 lessons / week, according to the school course planning and levels or according to the teacher or group organizer’s indications (option for students coming with the same level).
Other options are possible. See Types of Course.
- Home-stay (option suggested for minors)
- Shared apartments, individual apartments
- Hostels or hotels
We suggest to choose the Spanish homestay accomodation in case the group is under age: in a double room, with half/full board. It’s possible to stay in a single room by paying an extra charge.
To enhance the learning experience we also offer daily activities. The program is customized to the group and it can be decided by the groups guide or by Imsol. The activities run during the afternoon and they’ll be followed by a teacher of Imsol or by a professional guide (Ex. guided tours, classes about Spanish culture…)
Every week we organize excursions to places of tourist and cultural interest, such as:
- Costa Tropical
- Alpujarra (typical Andalusian villages with white houses situated in the South part of Sierra Nevada)
Instituto Mediterráneo Sol can organize a transfer service from the airport to Granada, if it’s required. This service will be done as follow:
- Transfer from the airport to Granada: a person of the school will welcome the group in the airport and take them to Granada where all the families will be waiting for the students assigned.
- Transfer from Granada: a person of the school will check that all the students are at the meeting point to leave to the airport. The person of the school will not take them to the airport.