|XVII. Course for Teachers of E/LE|
20 lessons /weekPrices
|The teacher training course is a two week course with 20 lessons / week and it is offered not only for teachers with a proficiency level of Spanish but also for teachers with other levels of the language or students who want to become teachers.|
There are three options, depending on the participants’ needs:
- OPTION A: For teachers of primary or secondary school with an independent use of the language (B1- Beginner), who wish to improve their grammatical and cultural skills aiming at Spanish teaching.
Distribution of lessons: 1st and 2nd lessons: M1. 3rd lesson: M3. 4th hour: M4.
- OPTION B: For teachers with an independent use of the language (B1-Beginner and B2-Intermediate), who wish to improve their grammatical, teacher and cultural skills for the Spanish teaching. It’s also directed to all those who wish to get into knowledges, skills, technics and instruments to start the professional Spanish teaching.
Distribution of lessons: 1st lesson: M1. 2nd lesson: M2. 3rd lesson: M3. 4th hour: M4.
- OPTION C: For teachers with an independent use of the language (C1- Proficiency), who wish to know about or improve all aspects of applied didactics and extend their knowledges about culture and traditions in Spain.
Distribution of lessons: 1st and 2nd lessons: M2. 3rd lesson: M3. 4th hour: M4.
- M1: Spanish grammar in group lessons, depending on level.
- M2: Methodology of Spanish as a Foreign Language: techniques, resources, classroom management. Lessons recorded on video for later analysis and comment by the group and teacher trainer.
- M3: General topics of Spanish culture (literature, history, traditions…).
- M4: Conversation and round table about general affairs concerning Spain in which the teacher will act as supervisor.
Minimum Level: Option A: B1; Option B: B2; Option C: C1.
Starting Dates: every Monday of the year.
Duration: 2 weeks
The Teacher Training Course (non native) of Instituto Mediterráneo Sol can be included in the Erasmus + programme as a Key Action 1and, therefore, may be attended through this scholarship.
IMSOL also offers a Training Course for Teachers of ELE (native) which have a duration of 6 weeks. Find more information by clicking here.