DESCRIPTION AND STARTING DATES
- THERE IS NOT REGISTRATION FEE in our Spanish courses in Granada.
- Every Spanish lesson has a duration of 45 minutes.
- The Spanish lessons take place from Monday to Friday, except bank holidays. The school will be closed on the following national holidays in 2016: 1st January, 6th January, 25th March, 2nd May, 15th August, 12th October, 1st November, 6th December, 26th December. (plus two local holidays, February 29th, June 3rd, every year decided from the authorities). If there are two bank holidays in the same week, the school will be closed only one.
- The Spanish classes will be timetabled either in the morning or in the afternoon / evening, taking into account the meal time when the participant is at a home-stay accommodation with full board.
- The classes will be carried out entirely in Spanish from the first day and in any level.
- The Spanish school provides the participants (as a loan service) with all the necessary teaching material during the course.
- The maximum number of participants per class is 8 and the minimum, 2. If the minimum number cannot be reached, the participants will receive a 50% of the lessons in an individual way and without paying the difference of the price, always taking care of the participant, following these rules:
- Course of 20 lessons in group shift to 10 individual lessons.
- Course of 25 lessons in group shift to 13 individual lessons.
- Course of 30 lessons in group shift to 15 individual lessons.
- 5th and 6th lessons:
If the participant is the only one who has 5th and 6 th lessons, the lessons change as follows:
- 5 lessons in group shift to 3 individual ones
- 10 lessons in group shift to 5 individual lessons
In any case, the participant has not to pay the difference of price.
- Before their arrival, participants will have to undergo a language test to determine their level of Spanish and the most suitable classes or groups to join for both their level of grammar and conversation and vocabulary.
- At the end of the Spanish course every participant will receive the IMSOL Attendance Certificate. You can also receive an Aptitude Certificate by writing a final test.
- The Spanish courses are completed with a Daily Programme of Recreational and Cultural Activities and Excursions