Our offer of Spanish courses in Granada integrate all language skills: listening comprehension, oral expression and interaction, reading comprehension and written expression and interaction. Teaching is done entirely in Spanish from day one, and without the use of any other support language, using the direct and situational communicative method. Our offer of Spanish courses covers most needs in learning Spanish.
From the point of view of age, we propose courses for:
- University students
- Professional workers in various sectors
- People over 50 years (Seniors)
- Courses for groups that include a program of cultural activities and a pick-up service at the airport.
From the point of view of content, you can find:
- Intensive / superintensive / courses of grammar / conversation / individual courses/ All of them go from A1 level to C2 level.
- Preparation courses for the DELE exams. We are registration and examination center in Granada, so the tests are performed at our school.
- Specific courses of Spanish culture.
- Specific courses for professionals: Spanish for Business, Tourism and Health. Thanks to the agreement we have with the Chamber of Commerce of Madrid, we prepare students for this exam and the students made directly at our school.
- Furthermore, we do offer courses for teachers of Spanish as a foreign language. In these courses participants review the Spanish grammar, but above all, come mostly in contact with the culture and traditions of the country, also taking the time to learn new ways of teaching. The specific page for this course is: ele.inmsol.com
- Special packages of courses of Spanish and Flamenco dance, in collaboration with a famous flamenco school of Granada.
FEATURES AND CONDITIONS
- Our Spanish courses include the registration fee.
- Every Spanish lesson has a duration of 45 minutes.
- The Spanish lessons take place from Monday to Friday, except bank holidays. The school will be closed on the following national holidays: 1st January, 28th February, Good Friday, 1st May, Corpus Christi Day, 15th August, 12th October (National Day), 1st November (All Saints), 6th / 8th December and 25th December. If there are two bank holidays in the same week, the school will be closed only one. Classes these days are not recovered (except for individual courses and group stays) and no refunds are made. You can check our bank holidays 2019 by clicking here.
- Spanish lessons at iNMSOL will be timetabled either in the morning or in the afternoon / evening, taking into account the meal time when the participant is at a home-stay accommodation with full board.
- The lessons will be carried out entirely in Spanish from the first day and in any level.
- Spanish school provides the participants (as a loan service) with all the necessary teaching material during the course.
- The maximum number of participants per class is 8 and the minimum, 2. If the minimum number cannot be reached, the participants will receive a 50% of the lessons in an individual way and without paying the difference of the price, always taking care of the participant, following these rules:
- Spanish Course of 20 lessons in group shift to 10 individual lessons.
- Spanish Course of 25 lessons in group shift to 13 individual lessons.
- Spanish Course of 30 lessons in group shift to 15 individual lessons.
- 5th and 6th lessons. If the participant is the only one who has 5th and 6 th lessons, the lessons change as follows:
- 5 lessons in group shift to 3 individual ones.
- 10 lessons in group shift to 5 individual lessons.
In any case, the participant has not to pay the difference of price.
- Before their arrival, participants will have to undergo a language test to determine their level of Spanish and the most suitable classes or groups to join for both their level of grammar and conversation and vocabulary.
- At the end of the Spanish course every participant will receive the iNMSOL Attendance Certificate. You can also receive an Aptitude Certificate by writing a final test.
- The Spanish courses are completed with a Daily Programme of Recreational and Cultural Activities and Excursions.
Come to Spain to learn Spanish and get a lot of benefits from the power of immersion. Full immersion in Spanish society means that you get that kind of practice constantly, so there’s no better way to get good quickly. Enroll here.