- Cook the green asparagus and save them for later.
- Chop the onion in small pieces and put it in a pot, let it fry lightly until it becomes transparent.
- Add the previously cooked asparagus and let it cook slowly.
- Put plenty of vinegar on it and pour on it a glass of water too. Let it boil.
- Fry the slices of bread and mix it with the garlic. Put it together with the asparagus.
- Whisk the eggs, add them to the mixture, stir it until it sets.
- Add some salt and cumin.
- Now you can serve it!