Today another recipe you can enjoy as a dessert after a meal or as an afternoon snack in the afternoon…If you love oranges this is the recipe you were waiting for!
1. In a bowl, heat up the orange skin with the olive oil, when it’s ready put it aside and let it cool.
2. In a big bowl, beat the eggs until stiff.
3. Put aside the orange zest and make the orange juice.
4. Mix the olive oil, the orange juice, the sugar, the eggs and the zest.
5. Add the flour and a spoon of bicarb, knead until the ingredients become a thick dough.Cover with a cloth and let it stand for 30 minutes.
6.With the doug make little balls with a hole in the middle.
7. Put some oil in a pan and fry both sides of the donuts.
8. Let the donuts on absorbent paper and, when they’re still hot, coat in sugar.
9. Serve on a tray.