If you’ve ever been to a fair, you will certainly know what is a stuffed roast potato!
It is a very easy recipe and everyone can do it:
- Wash the potatoes to remove all the sand. Then, with a very sharp knife puncture each one four times so that the heat does not burst the potato and the skin does not break.
- Place foil or baking paper on a baking sheet and place the potatoes on it.
- Put the potatoes in the oven at 200ºC (above and below) for at least 1 hour and a half. The total baking time will depend on the size of the potato. To get it right, we advise to leave them 45 minutes on one side, then turn them and leave them another 45 minutes. To check, puncture with a stick and if they need more time turn them over and leave them 15 minutes more.
- While the potatoes are baking, prepare the filling. Here you can do what you like, slice the olives or leave them whole, chop surimi, grate carrot…. Add all the ingredients from the list, remove some or use others.
- To test if the potato is well roasted, prick with a wooden stick to reach the center of the potato. The toothpick should go in and out without any difficulty. When the potatoes are tender, remove them from the oven.
- Now, take a good piece of foil and fold it in half. Place a potato on the foil (careful, the potato burns!) and with a knife cut the potato along, but without separating the two halves so that it remains like a book. Repeat this with all the potatoes.
- Season the potatoes with salt and pepper. Then with a small spoon break the pulp of the potato but without touching the skin. Do not take the pulp out of the potato, we just want to break it to make it easier then to mix it with the other ingredients while we will be eating.
- Now place on top the stuffing you have prepared, the salsa you prefer and you are ready! The foil we put in will serve as a dish and will prevent us from burning, anyway if you notice that it is hot anyway, put a little more paper.
9 .Get out of the kitchen and eat!
If you like to cook or just try something new and typical of our country, we advise you to read our website: (inmsol.com) to discover much more!