- Peel the potatoes and empty them, be careful and do not break them. Take apart the pulp.
- Put a pan on the flame and add olive oil, one of the two onions cut in small pieces and a minced garlic clove. Before they brown, add the hash beef and mix a little bit.
- Add the milk and the flour keeping mixing to avoid lumps; add a pinch of salt and when it is well cooked, remove it from the fire and let it cold. When it is cold, use it to fill the potatoes.
- Put on a dish the beaten egg and on another a little bit of flour. When the potatoes are filled, dip the side with the filling on the beaten egg and then in the flour.
- Pour in a pot a little bit of oil and add salt, the second onion finely chopped and the other minced garlic clove. Sauté and add lay the potatoes.
- After laying all the potatoes, pour water until the potatoes are covered with it and add the bay leaf, the grated nutmeg and the pulp pf the potatoes.
- When it is starting to boil: low the fire and let it boil slowly so that the sauce gets thick.
When the potatoes are tender, remove them from the fire and serve them still hot.