1. Add salt and pepper to taste.
2. Cover with flour
3. Let brown at medium heat on all sides in a pressure cooker and with a splash of oil.
4. Add the garlic while the round ends browning.
5. Once golden , add the onion (cut into chunks ) , carrots , bacon and tomato and fry all together .
6. While frying all, add a splash of brandy and stir for about 5 minutes to soften everything.
7. Finally add a glass of water and close the cooker .
8. Once it begins to boil , keep at low heat for 15 minutes.
9. Remove the round and cool slightly to proceed to cut in steaks.
10. To make the sauce , pass through the food mill all the remaining ingredients and you already have everything ready for the presentation on the plate..