Live music returns to Granada thanks to the concerts Granada Alive 2021!
Granada Alive will celebrate its new edition from May 28, which will last until August. It is a series of concerts in which more than twenty artists will participate. We will be visited by the most leading groups and soloists of the national panorama, of all styles.
There will be the possibility to enjoy their music and their shows, always complying with all the security measures!
The capacity will be very limited and the shows will be outdoors, in the Cortijo del Conde.
Cartel Granada Alive
The poster of the Granada Alive is very interesting. The artists and dates of their performance will be:
- May 28 – Nathy Peluso
- May 29 – Viva Suecia
- June 2 – Grupo de Expertos Solynieve
- June 3 – Nil Moliner
- June 4 – Carlos Sadness + Tu Otra Bonita + Adiós Amores
- June 5 – Kutxi Romero
- June 1º – Marlon
- June 12 – Ciudad Jara
- June 13 – Ginebras + Siloé + La La Love You + Arde Bogotá
- June 17 – Arnau Griso
- June 19 – Sidonie + Apartamentos Acapulco + Sienna
- June 24 – Derby Motoreta’s Burrito Kachimba
- June 25 – Iván Ferreiro
- June 26 – Rigoberta Bandini + Ladilla Rusa
- July 1 – Silvana Estrada + Kiko Veneno
- July 2 – Xoel López
- August 27 – Izal
Where to buy tickets?
Tickets can be purchased on the website www.wegow.com or https://www.conciertosengranada.es/eventos/granada-alive
From iNMSOL we encourage all our students to enjoy these concerts!