At IMSOL we are pleased to inform you about the #Spanishinaday, an audiovisual competition promoted the Web with C or film to win a Spanish course in different Spanish cities.
Do you want to know how to participate? It´s too easy! Just follow these steps:
- First register on the website concedecine.com
- Get the Instituto Mediterraneo Sol Spanish language Test
- Upload the test results to uptofest.com
- Plan the story of your day
- You can record it anywhere in the world, but do not forget that you have to count it in Spanish. You can ask your friends for help to record it
- Be creative and intercultural
- If you want, you can edit your video
- And finally it is necessary to upload it to uptofest.com until 15 of May (LAST MINUTE: the deadline is extended until 31 of May!)
If you have any doubts, section E of student > Spanish in a day by organizing website (concedecine.com), you can consult the databases, you can ask questions (FAQ´s) and you can consult the steps you follow, to participate in the contest.
The awards are including 8 scholarships to study Spanish this summer in Granada, La Rioja, Madrid, Salamanca, Santiago de Compostela and Segovia. In addition, we will give educational material to all finalists of the 5 categories of prizes, courtesy of our official sponsors: editorial diffusion and EstoyReady.
We want you to realize all your creativity by telling us what is your relationship with the Spanish language during your day to day… for all your creativity imagination to power!
Cheer up and show us how interesting your day is!
We are waiting for your video … good luck!