Associate or Accredited Centres of the Instituto Cervantes:
– Meet certain quality standards in the teaching of Spanish
– Meet the legal requirements for carrying out teaching activities
– Have adequate teaching resources
– Have a properly qualified and trained teaching team
– Have a teaching plan guaranteeing satisfactory progress
– Set a maximum number of students per class
– Issue certificates
– Present publicity which reflects accurately the services offered
– Outline course and supplementary services fees clearly
– Address complaints
The Instituto Cervantes carries out periodic inspections and renews accreditation permits every three years.
Only Accredited and Associate Centers may use Instituto Cervantes logos.