Spanish course for Bildungsurlaub
These Spanish courses are addressed to those students applying for a Bildungsurlaub grant in Germany. Our school is accredited by the German Lands of: Berlin, Brandenburg, Reinhald-Pfalz, Hamburg and Schleswig-Holstein.
This Spanish course has:
- Lessons of communicative grammar = 2
- Classes of vocabulary and conversation, with oral and writing practice = 2
- Extra lessons of grammar review or communicative practice with new vocabulary and expressions = 2
All the 5 skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing) are covered in the course.
- Oral expression and interaction
- Reading comprehension
- Written expression and interaction
- A1 level (Elementary): Users exchange brief information with questions and answers, within a clear and concrete communicative context.
- A2 level (Basic): Users understand, communicate and express themselves in spoken and written Spanish, using a simple language in daily situations and cultural aspects.
- B1 level (Intermediate): Users understand and are able to express themselves in communicative contexts, in their everyday life, knowing how to solve problems by themselves.
- B2 level (Advanced): Users understand and express themselves in general situations where there is an exchange of information. They express personal attitudes on subjects that are familiar for them or iwhich they are interested in and they speak about their experiences too.
- C1 level (Superior): Users understand and express themselves in different situations with complex linguistic structures – still controlled -, with fluency and in a spontaneous way.
- C2 level (Proficiency): Users express themselves in an suitable form in any situation, controlling linguistic and cultural elements of a native speaker and discerning meaning nuances.
Starting Dates: Any Monday, throughout the year.
Min. Duration: 1 week.
Duration of each lesson: 45 minutes
Activities: Daily activity program and week end excursions. See a sample of activity program and excursions.
Group class schedules. The school will stablish the class schedules, based on the level of each student and groups available:
- Courses may start at 9 am, 11 am or 12.45 pm
Course’s fees: 1 week (356€) | 2 weeks (593€). No registration fee!