This Spanish course has:
- 2 classes of communicative grammar
- 2 classes of vocabulary and conversation, with oral and writing practice
- 2 extra classes of grammar review or communicative practice with new vocabulary and expressions
All the 4 skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing) are covered in the course.
- Oral expression and interaction
- Reading comprehension
- Written expression and interaction
- Level A1 (Elementary): Users exchange brief information with questions and answers, within a clear and concrete communicative context.
- Level A2 (Basic): Users understand, communicate and express themselves in spoken and written Spanish, using a simple language in daily situations and cultural aspects.
- Level B1 (Intermediate): Users understand and are able to express themselves in communicative contexts, in their everyday life, knowing how to solve problems by themselves.
- Level B2 (Advanced): Users understand and express themselves in general situations where there is an exchange of information. They express personal attitudes on subjects that are familiar for them or iwhich they are interested in and they speak about their experiences too.
- Level C1 (Superior): Users understand and express themselves in different situations with complex linguistic structures – still controlled -, with fluency and in a spontaneous way.
- Level C2 (Proficiency): Users express themselves in an suitable form in any situation, controlling linguistic and cultural elements of a native speaker and discerning meaning nuances.
Starting Dates: Any Monday, throughout the year.
Min. Duration: 1 week.
Duration of each lesson: 45’
Group class schedules. The following schedules will be established by the school, based on the level of each student and groups available:
- Courses may start at 9 am, 11 am or 12.45 pm
Prices: Prices from 213,00 € / one week. Final price. No registration fee.