- Cut the onion into small pieces and the garlic cloves into sheets, and sauté in olive oil.
- When they are ready, add a spoonful of hot paprika, or half of it depending on your preferences.
- After a few minutes add the pureed tomato and let it cook over a medium heat for 5-10 minutes until the mixture appear well cooked.
- To obtain a dense sauce put the tomato, garlic and onion mixture in a mixer and whisk.
- After preparing the sauce, wash the potatoes and cut them in squares.
- Season and fries the potatoes in preheated olive oil until they brown everywhere.
- Remove the potatoes and drain on paper towels.
- Aggregate the sauce and the potatoes in a dish and enjoy your delicious patatas bravas.
We hope you enjoy this classic spicy fried potato recipe!