ACTIVITIES INCLUDED IN THE COURSE PRICE
- A city guided tour: walk through the most interesting areas with a guide’s explanation.
- Workshops in writing, phonetics, music,etc.; or debates on current events.
- 2 different levels of tutorials about real situations (“En el Aeropuerto”,
“En los grandes Almacenes”, etc.) and about grammar.
ACTIVITIES NOT INCLUDED IN THE COURSE PRICE.
- Museums, monuments and shows: the Alhambra and Generalife, the House-Museum García Lorca in Huerta de San Vicente and in Fuente Vaqueros, the House-Museum Manuel de Falla, the Royal Chapel, the Cathedral, La Zambra Museum, Flamenco shows…
- Tapas’ Tour: This is the most popular activity among students. Students will go to different bars, where for each drink you can taste one tapa for free. In this activity, students will pay for what they drink.
- International dinners: We organize dinners in which both students and teachers will cook a traditional dish of their country or region.
- Cooking Workshops: you will learn how to cook the main dishes of the Spanish cookery and then enjoy tasting them together.
Every week we organize excursions to places of tourist and cultural interest, such as:
- Costa Tropical/Pueblos Blancos
- La Alpujarra
COMPLEMENTARY COURSES AND OTHER ACTIVITIES
Complementary courses and activities are organized apart from the language course and the daily programme of activities:
- Sevillanascourse, a typical Andalusian dance comprising four parts.
- Flamenco course.
- Guitar course, both flamenco and classic tunes.
- Horse Riding.
- Skiing Course in Sierra Nevada.