From iNMSOL and in collaboration with Sierra & Sol we bring you a great proposal for sports lovers. If you are thinking about studying Spanish and you would like to practise active tourism, we have prepared a package that includes a Spanish course and a very interesting touristic route: Spanish and hiking course. We offer you 8 days in which you can combine your Spanish lessons in Granada, and a great active tourism route through different areas of Málaga and Antequera.
The package includes an Intensive Spanish course of 20 lessons. Classes will take place from Monday, September 17 to Thursday, September 20. The course schedule will be from 09.00 to 13.30.
The hours of the course can be extended if the student wishes, and they would be extended from 13,30 h on.
The Spanish course is completed with a program of cultural activities in the afternoons, such as grammar, vocabulary or culture workshops, guided tours around the city, and more!
Active tourism and hiking route
The highlights of the trek are:
- Trip for a small group in order to follow a rhythm adapted to the needs of the participants and to provide a personal, family service.
- Discovery of places which have exceptional architecture, urbanism, and history, such as Ronda, Antequera and Setenil de la Bodegas.
- Three hikes in three types of totally different landscapes: the Spanish fir forests in the Sierra de las Nieves National Park, the geological landscape of Torcal de Antequera, and the Gaitanes gorge.
- Local guides who know the best routes and can communicates the values of the heritage with passion.
- Combination of natural and cultural heritage, geological and human history.