- First, you have to stir-fry the onion and when it’s browned, do the same with the garlic, peppers and tomato.
- Next, sauté the chicken. Because of its tenderness, it will be ready very soon.
- Add rice. Before pouring hot water, stir-fry it and mix it with the vegetables and the meat until it is moderately browned.
- Boil the rice until desired doneness. Add salt and saffron.
- Put the prawns five minutes before removing it from the heat.
- When you finish, and before serving, just let it stand for a while.
Apart from hot water, add half a wine glass and some bay leaves. Simmer the rice so that it doesn’t stick.