- Warm the oven at 200ºC.
- First of all prepare the sponge cake: beat for 10-12 minutes the eggs with the sugar until obtaining a clear and thick mixture.
- Then, add the sifted flour with circular movements.
- Extend the mixture on a rectangular baking tray covered with baking paper and cook it in the oven for 10 minutes at 200ºC.
- While the sponge cake is cooking, prepare the filling. Mince the chicken, the toasted nuts, the celery stick, the onion and the peeled apple and then mix all together.
- In another bowl mix the Roquefort cheese with the cream cheese, season it and add to the filling prepared. Set the mixture aside.
- Take off the sponge cake from the oven and let it cool. When it is cold, remove it from its mold, level the borders and lay the filling over it.
- Spread a little bit of cream cheese on a side of the sponge cake to close it after rolling it.
- Roll the Swiss roll and add on it some cream cheese, some minced parsley and some black sesame seeds.
Cut the slices and serve it as it is.