- First of all cut the courgette into slices and put them on an oven tray with some spinach leaves, then bake until they dry.
- While the courgette is baking, cook the chicken breast on both sides and lay the slices of cheese on it, so that it melt with its warmth.
- Then, fry the quail eggs in a pan with olive oil and add a pinch of salt.
- Finally, cut the tomato in half and rub it on the slices of bread. Pour a little bit of oil and salt.
- On the bread, lay a spinach layer, a piece of chicken with cheese, an egg and three slices of courgette.
You can serve this dish hot, so that the cheese won’t dry during the meal.