- Clean the chicken and take away all the entrails and the fats in excess.
- Mix the powdered cinnamon, the powdered cumin and salt in a bowl with abundant olive oil. Baste the whole chicken with the mixture.
- In order to season the inner part of the chicken, put 3 cinnamon sticks inside of it.
- Preheat the oven to 180º and put the chicken on a greased backing tray. When the oven has reached the right temperature, put the tray inside and let it cook for an hour.
- During the cooking time turn the chicken around in order to cook it evenly. After an hour turn off the oven, but leave the chicken inside.
- Take off the chicken right before serving it.