- Firstly, pour a glass of milk and use it to dissolve the corn flour and then, mix the rest of the milk with the grated lemon peel and the cinnamon.
- Put the milk on the fire and take it off only when it boils.
- Beat the yolks with sugar adding the hot milk and then put it back on the fire.
- When it is really hot, add the corn flour mixed with the milk at the beginning and keep mixing.
- Keep cooking on a low heat mixing and, when it starts boiling, remove the pot from the fire.
- To conclude, pour the cream you have obtained in small cups and put it in the fridge.
- When it comes to serve, add sugar on the top of the cream and burn it so that it caramelizes. You can serve this dessert with each kind of meal.
Your friends are going to like it so much!