– Roast the Iberian pork fillet in a wood stove or, if it is not possible, in an electric one.
– Mince the meat adding the almonds, the sugar and a pinch of cinnamon, until it becomes a homogeneous paste.
– Cut the puff pastry obtaining triangle shaped pieces; fill them with the minced meat and close joining the extremities.
– Butter with a brush and put in the oven.
– When they are cooked, sprinkle with powder sugar and ground cinnamon.
– Garnish with the small leaves.
Your pastelas morunas are ready to be tasted!