- Heat a clay saucepan with the olive oil and add the garlic cloves peeled.
- Move the saucepan away from the fireplace and lay down the cod cheeks with the skin above them, be careful creating just one layer. Add the salt.
- Put the saucepan over the fireplace and blend with a circular movement, keep always the same direction.
- When it is frying, take the saucepan away from the fireplace keeping mixing the cod cheeks until the saucepan lose its heating.
- Put the saucepan over the fireplace and keep blending the cod cheeks; repeat this procedure until the cod cheeks are well cooked.
- Keep mixing so that thanks to this movement a white sauce of oil and grease becomes more and more consistent. Keep blending in the same direction so that the sauce does not separate.
You can offer this delicious dish to your friends, serve it hot and in the same clay sauce pan in which it was cooked!