- Put two spoonflus of olive oil in a pot and heat it. While it is heating, gut the squids removing the skin, the bone structure and the entrails.
- Peel and cut the cloves of garlic, the carrots and add in the olive oil when it is hot enough.
- Lower the intensity of the flame, cut the squids into strips using the whole width and add in the pot.
- After five minutes, once the squids have released their water and diminished their size, pour the white wine and the tomato sauce.
- Add a pinch of salt and the ground black pepper to taste and cover the pot letting it cook for 25 minutes.
You can serve hot or lukewarm, and above all, you can taste it!