- Peel the shrimps, take the intestine off and move away the head. Put a skewer in the shrimp through the body.
- Boil the cream, add the grated Parmesan cheese and mix for 5 minutes before grinding and straining it.
- Grind the toasted maize. Dip the shrimps into the slightly beaten egg white and roll it into the grinded toasted maize.
- Fry the shrimps in abundant olive oil and, once they are fried, strain them on blotting paper.
- Fry the basil for a few seconds in the same oil and cut it in small pieces.
- Finally, pour in a small glass a little bit of cream with Parmesan cheese, dip a shrimp skewer into it and add some fried basil.
You can serve this recipe as a tapa or as a starter for a fish meal; your friends will surely enjoy it!