- Peel the carrot and cut in cubes. Peel potatoes and cut into small pieces. Cut the chorizo into slices 1 cm or if you prefer Pical to pieces. Book all for later.
- Put lentils in a colander and put it under running tap to rinse them well. Then check the lentils in a pot and add a liter of water, a green pepper with a long cut on the tip, a halved tomato and a bay leaf.
- Put heat on medium heavy saucepan and when just about to boil lower heat and add the carrots, potatoes and sausage that we had booked and a tablespoon and a half (small) with salt.
- Stir well the bottom of the lentils so they do not grab and will now leave on medium heat for 45 minutes or an hour and a quarter. The cooking time will depend on the lentils and water hardness (mineral content) so I spent the first 45 minutes you will have to watch if the lentils are soft or need more time. If you see you’re running out of water and lentils are tender yet adds a little more water and ready;)
- While lentils are going to prepare a sauce for more flavor and fat lentil broth.
- The first thing is to peel the onion and chop into small pieces. Now put in a pan with oil 50 ml two sliced garlic. Leave a medium fire caught a bit of color (but not burn) and then remove the garlic from the skillet (leaving the oil). Save the garlic aside and add the chopped onion to the pan. Simmer on medium that poche (put through). When added poached piece of bread and fire up the onion to take some color (but not burn).
- When the onions have a golden brown turn off the heat and set aside the skillet (to avoid an even warming fire off). Add to pan off the heat and rasa a teaspoon paprika and stir for 15 seconds and then add 150 ml of water. Stir well and throw everything in the bowl of the crusher, also added garlic crushed section and we had until a uniform paste.
- Add the pasta to the lentils and mix well. Leave to cook until the lentils are soft and broth are very thick (remember to be about 45 minutes or an hour and a quarter since we lentils over medium heat.)
- After this time remove the pepper, bay leaf and when the tomatoes and throw them away. Proof of salt if you like the most delicious and if necessary add a bit more. And presto, out of the kitchen and to eat!