We all know this recipe, don´t we? Spanish omelette! Prepare it for your friends and enjoy one of the best spanish taste!
- Wash, peel and cut the potatoes into thin slices.
- Wash, peel and cut the onion into small dice.
- In a skillet fry the onion.
- Fry the potatoes until they are golden.
- Place the eggs in a bowl, season with salt and pepper and beat them.
- Add the potatoes and onion. Mix.
- Put the mixture in a skillet with hot oil until thicken.
- Turn the omelette.
- Serve in a dinner plate.