It is the time to taste this wonderful dish, a typical cake of Granada.
First of all, we put both flours in a large bowl . We make a hole in the center and weadd all the ingredients: orange zest, salt, eggs, extra virgin olive oil, butter and yeast *.
*To prepare the yeast, we heat the water in the microwave, it should be tempered, and we dissolve it. We add all the dough and mix a little until it is well mixed.
- We cover it with a cloth and let it mild, about an hour and a half.
- We took out the dough and divide it into two parts. We stretch one side and put it in the oven tray.
- After that, we add the spaguethi squash and above some diced almond that has been lightly toasted (previously) in the pan with a few drops of extra virgin olive oil and a little cinnamon.
- We stretch the other side and cover.
- We unite the two parties joining the pinching edges forming the edge.
- Then, sprinkle the surface with plenty of sugar, put it in the oven at 50 ° C and let it heat about 10 or 15 minutes.
- Take the dough out. Elevate the oven temperature to 200 and introduce the tray again, it will be done in about 12 or 15 minutes with circulating heat.