- Wash the aubergines and cut them in two removing the stem.
- With a spoon, remove the pulp of the aubergines. Remember to leave a little bit of pulp near the peel so that the filling does not break it.
- Fill half of a pot with water, add salt, and heat it. When it is boiling, put the aubergines in the water. Cook for a few minutes and the drain them.
- Heat a pan with a little bit of olive oil; while you are waiting it heats, peel and cut the onion into small pieces.
- Ass the onion in the pan, the pulp of aubergines and the minced beef. Add salt and pepper and keep mixing so that it cooks equally.
- Preheat the oven up to 180 ºC and, when it is ready, lay the empty aubergines in a baking tray previously basted with oil.
- Fill the aubergines with some stuffing. Add some grated cheese and cook in the oven for 20 minutes.
You can serve this dish hot or warm. Enjoy it!