Here we are with a new recipe to enjoy as a starter or a side dish, very simple and tasty, directly from the city of Córdoba.
1. Cut the aubergines in slices leaving the skin and put them into a bowl with 1/2 l of water and salt.
2. Leave it in the salted water for 30 minutes.
3. Take out and let drain. Coat the slices with flour.
4. Heat up the sinflower oil and when it is ready fry the aubergines.
5. Let them fry 1 minute for each side and put on absorbent paper.
6. Serve the fried aubergine on a plate and savour with honey on top.