Do you like these hot days in Granada? Enjoy our dessert to cool down! Today: leche merengada.
- Heat in a pot milk, add lemon grated, cinnamon stick and 250 gr of sugar. Keep cooking for 5 minutes and take it off.
- Let it cool down.
- Meanwhile beat the egg whites, add some drops of lemon if you want but it is not necessary.
- Add 50 gr of sugar and pour the cold milk slowly, using sieve.
- Put it in the fridge if you prefer a liquid dessert or in the freezer if you prefer to serve it with cream texture.
- Just before serving, sprinkle cinnamon powder over the dessert.
- You can also decorate it with an ice cream or whipped cream.