- Once blunt, peel the eggplant and cut into cubes. Sprinkle a pinch of salt and let drain. Cook the pasta sheets and let drain on a clean cloth.
- In the same pan, heat a drizzle of olive oil and saute the finely chopped chives. When they are soft, add the chopped garlic cloves and brown slightly.
- Then, add the chicken, little up the heat and add a pinch of oregano. Move it to make it very loose . Then incorporate the berenjenas’ dices well rinsed and drained and saute them until they are cuddly
- Then, season with salt, pepper and a little nutmeg and give a few laps until they completely reduce juice . Add pine nuts, get a bowl and leave to warm . Preheat oven to about 170 degrees
- On each sheet of pasta, put a few tablespoons of prepared stuffing and roll up , with the seam side down . Place the cannelloni in a dish, close together so they doesn’t open.
- Finally , mix the batter with tomato sauce and cover cannelloni with it . Then, cover with grated cheese filling and bake fifteen minutes . At the last moment , broil at 200 degrees and serve freshly made.