1. Cut the sirloin in pieces (2-3 centimetres).
2. In a pan, with a drop of olive oil, fry a little bit the meat until it becomes golden and then put it aside for a while.
3. Peel the onion and the garlic, and slice it thinly. Then put the ingredients in the same pan in which was used before and cook them until they become tender.
4. Cut the leek and the carrot in small pieces and add them to the other ingredients in the pan.
5. Add the meat soup and salt, cook it for 30 minutes at medium heat.
6. After 30 minutes, filter all the ingredients and put them back into the pan.
7. Add the white wine, the red wine and bring it to the boil
8. Now we can add the meat and cook it with the sauce for 45-50 minutes until the meat will be tender enough. Serve it hot with a slice of brad.
It is important that the meat slices are cut quite thick (2-3 centimetres) to prevent their splitting apart during the cooking