- Cut a piece of fish in the thickest part.
- Peel the garlic and cut into quarters lengthwise; meche them with fish.
- Cut the sliced onions, peppers into strips and tomatoes into quarters.
- Heat two tbsp. oil in a baking dish, add onions and peppers and let them brown slightly.
- Add two tbsp. more of oil at the source, fits the piece of fish and tomatoes in it, cover it with some vegetables, bits of laurel and thyme stalks.
- Take also above the wine and the remaining oil, add a little water and cook over moderately hot oven 50 minutes.
- Remove the skin from the fish and serve with sauce.
Have a good lunch!