In iNMSOL we offer a combination of study and cultural immersion that will help you learning Spanish in a quicker and funnier way. A programme devised especially for young students groups.
Since 1993 iNMSOL organizes linguistic stays for groups of students in Granada. These stays are in different types of accommodation and they include courses adapted to the periods of time in which the students will be with us.
In addition to the Spanish courses, we offer a wide programme of activities and excursions to complete the formation of the group of Spanish students in our school.
How is the city? Granada counts 280.000 inhabitants and it is situated in the South East side of Andalucía. Its geographical and orographical position makes the skiing rinks of the Sierra Nevada (3480m), at only 30 km from the city centre, turn into one of the most attractive places in Europe to play winter sports. Granada is also situated at 75 km from the touristic zone known as Costa Tropical, in the Mediterranean Sea, perfect to enjoy summer.
The stay of the students group in Granada can include the following services:
- Intensive Spanish course for groups: 15, 20 or 25 lessons per week, according to the programme and the course levels of the centre, or according to the necessities of the professors of the group (option valid for those students who have the same level). Our Spanish courses consist of all the linguistic skills: listening comprehension, oral expression and interaction, reading comprehension and written expression and interaction. The teaching is made entirely in Spanish since the first day and without using any other language as support, using the direct and situational communicative method, looking for mental association between the object and the word concept or corresponding words in Spanish. Vocabulary and grammar are studied according to a context that helps its definition, using the constant emphasis of the student participation in the oral and written part.
- Daily activities programme: these activities complement the Spanish lessons and are carried out in the afternoons, guided by an iNMSOL professor. They will help students to better their learning and to apply the concepts they are learning in class. These activities go from culture, literature or music workshops to guided tours through the city most popular neighborhoods, just like the Albaicín or the Realejo.
- Excursions during a full day: these are visits to places near Granada, of great tourist and cultural interest such as Córdoba, the Costa Tropical, the Alpujarras, Sevilla. etc., including the ticket for the most famous monuments of each destination.
- Accommodation: iNMSOL always recommends accommodation in welcome families, especially if the members of the group are under the age of 18. These families have previous experience with students and they offer full board.
- Transfer service from/to the Airport: it is possible to organize a transfer service for the whole group, to make the arrival in Granada comfortable and quick.
- Gratuitousness for companion teachers: the number of teachers will be 1 for every 5 students.
- Additional services included: emergency phone available 24 hours, Wi-Fi, library, Certificates of Attendance and possibility of Certificate of Aptitude at the end of the course.