- Prepare the guacamole with avocado, lemon, olive oil, cayenne and onion. Grind all the ingredients together and taste it; if it is too dense you can add a little bit of oil or lemon. When it is ready, put it in the fridge.
- Pour some oil in a frying pan and, while it is heating, cut the red pepper into strings. Fry them and take them away when they are cooked. Add a little bit of oil and cut the mushrooms into thin slices.
- While the ingredients are cooking in the frying pan, brake the lettuce up, rinse it and cut it into small pieces. Drain the corn cans and put the corn in a pot with a spoonful of butter so that it sauté. Leave it cooking for 15 minutes mixing it.
- In the same pan in which you cooked the pepper and the mushrooms, put the grinded meat, season it and add a little bit of cayenne.
- In another pan, cook the chicken strings, season them and add tabasco and chilly if you want.
- Just before serving the ingredients, put the fajitas in the microwave for 30 seconds with the half-opened packet and then cover them with a cloth so that they do not harden. Put the ingredients in bowls on the table and prepare the fajitas adding all the ingredients.