- Peel and wash potatoes. Cut potatoes an inch or so wide wedges, they don’t need to be all the same size.
- Cut the peppers and onions into thin strips, peel and chop the garlic with a thud.
- Mix the potatoes, peppers, onion, garlic and add salt.
- Prepare a large saucepan with oil. When it’s slightly warm fry the vegetables; oil temperature must be very high until the potatoes brown. Once browned reduce the heat to the lowest temperature, then they have to be at low heat for 10 minutes.
- This meal is made with fried eggs and it’s a main dish. Really delicious!