Today Inmsol propose a typical dish of the entire Spanish peninsula : Breaded eggplants Fried . Eggplants are tremendously versatile and with them we can make delicious dishes, although, without a doubt, one of the tastiest ways to prepare them is to make them battered, well browned and crispy …
However, this recipe is usually used as an accompaniment, since the batter implies a great caloric intake. If you want to enjoy this delicious delicacy, do not stop reading …
Fried battered eggplants are made with few ingredients and are delicious.
Have you tried this dish?
It is prepared like this:
- Wash the eggplants and cut them into slices and with similar thickness.
- I recommend: neither too thin nor too thick, to be cooked in a short time.
- Put the eggplant slices in a bowl, for 30 minutes with beer, soda or soda water.
- After those 30 minutes, put them in a drainer (to release excess liquid).
- Shell the two eggs, put them in a bowl and beat them as if they were for tortillas.
- To batter the eggplants, put flour on a plate and pass them on both sides.
- Just before frying, you must pass them one by one through the beaten egg.
- On the one hand and on the other, then direct to hot oil.
- You can fry the eggplants in a fryer, in a pan or saucepan.
- Go taking eggplant batches and place them on a plate with paper towels (so that it absorbs excess oil).
- Pour salt while they are still hot.
Time: 30 minutes (plus 30 soak)
Finally, we recommend that, if you want to read more articles similar to this one of how to easily prepare fried battered eggplants, you can enter in our category of Spanish Recipes.